Wednesday, April 25, 2007

New shows that I have begun to watch.

Blood Ties
I am sorry to say that I have actually started to watch a show on lifetime.
I know I'm a "horrible woman" for thinking that lifetime sucks...but it does. The show is, Blood Ties, well lets see it has vampires (I'll watch anything with vamps, even that one episode of Charmed) and Henry is hot. Though I can't seem to remember what else I've seen him in. I should probably go look that up. Anyway, they do tend to over act, in my opinion. On last week's episode they had JULIAN SANDS! Whoo! He's old (ish) but hot, though he played a crazy priest who was trying to kill all the vampires. That's really all I have to say about this show.

TWIN PEAKS I know this isn't a new show, but it just started to rerun on the Chiller Channel. I love this channel and this is my new favorite show. My mom watched it when I was a baby and she started to freak when she saw it a few weeks ago.

The show is about the murder of a girl named Laura Palmer. It's really very weird, but awesome.
DAMN FINE COFFEE!

Well that's it. I'm bored now and I'm gonna go look up the actor who plays Henry Fitzroy.

P.S. Thank you Wikipedia!
PEACE

No comments: